Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Totally thinking about catching the WAVE!

.... the Firm WAVE, that is!

Saw the infomercial this weekend and while I am not a very big fan of infomercials- I am a big fan of the Firm!

Besides that, I have this major pooch-pocket on the front of my abdomen, and I really think this might target my core, tighten and tone those muscles, and make me not look like I'm the mother of 3- because FYI for those who don't know me- I'm not. Not even close!


I think this lady claims to have a passle of yungins' or something! Anyway, my house is like 175 years old. Every move you make literally makes it shake, rattle and roll. The washing machine on spin cycle does a real number on it; any jewelry I have hanging sounds like wind chimes in a hurricane! So imagine me trying to do some actual exercise video like dance or Zumba!

I do have a gym membership and I LOVE it! But I need something to do if I, say, don't want to go to the gym that day, or I want to workout when the gym's not open. With this whole rocking motion, keep your core tight so you don't fall off and hurt yourself bit, I think it would be an excellent tool!

Trick is.... you gotta use it!

No comments:

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009