Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm a REAL Librarian!

This past Friday I hustled three blocks up Lincoln Ave. in Columbia, made my way through the passel of other graduates in their black robes and degree hoods, found seat number 324 and sat my tucas down to await my turn to walk behind my colleagues to the front stage of Colonial Life Arena, receive my squirt of hand sanitizer and then shake President Pastides hand as a real Librarian! Now they didn't play Pomp and Circumstance, and we didn't get to march in or out, but I'm stiall a graduate, nonetheless!

The current look I am aspiring to achieve:



She would make an excellent librarian.
"Hon, don't make me take my bun down! Do NOT make me take these bobby pins out! Now- who's ready for storytime?!"

No comments:

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009