Monday, October 12, 2009

Not quite according to plan...

While Saturday's shopping was a complete success in my opinion, it did not go quite according to plan! Of course! :) When we go to the Making Memories- Brides Against Breast Cancer store in the Santee Outlet Mall, the ladies were so super helpful and nice that I only had to try on my dress before they were in there with ideas of how to make it work! And we all LOVED their ideas! So, since I am not yet ready to post pics of my dress and how they "fixed it," I do have some other details to elaborate on!

Now- what do we think about this? The more I look for THE perfect fabric to construct my flowers from, the more I wonder if I should/ could find some to purchase... this one is quite lovely! It's actually making me re-think my colors! Gasp!!!

No comments:

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009