Sunday, April 5, 2009

A thought.

Gorgeous Spring days like the one we had yesterday trigger such wave of my senses. It seems to bring me out of hibernation and give me some new found hope that I didn't even realize I needed. But we can always use a little hope and it's always a welcomed feeling, even if I was stuck at work all day.

This was my Granny's favorite time of year. She loved Easter and blooming flowers, going to the flower show and touring the neighborhoods to see all the Azaleas in their magnificent colors.

Even though it's been awhile,
   even though her apartment no longer smells like her,
     even though it's not nearly as hard as it was to think of her without crying,
I still miss her so much on days just like this one.

My sweet Brandon suggested that we plant something in memory of her this Spring; perhaps for Mother's Day, he said. What a great idea! 

So I'm looking for Japanese tulip seedlings... she thought those were just wonderful!

No comments:

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009