Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reverse fx of coffee and... Taking the plunge!

Who here- has experienced these reverse effects of coffee:
........ after your second cup, which is equivalent perhaps to 3 & 1/2 because of how humongously LARGE they are, you actually start yawning!

Have I become immune for the day?!
What's up with that?!


With that said- I've been contemplating the idea of "my" blog for several weeks now. I'll go ahead and put it out there, I was worried my thoughts might not be fun enough for the whole blog world. But after many weeks of standing on the sidelines, I'm taking the plunge!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited!!! You are on my bloglines and always sit unhighlighted and then today, low and behold, a new post! I love the picture! I so wish that I could say that coffee has the opposite effect but I just find I keep needing more. Oh well, guess that comes with age:) Can't wait to read more from you!

User Not Found said...

Anna, I worry about the same thing because there are women who seriously make a living off of their blogs because of the advertisement and the amount of traffic they get...

...

...not THIS girl. SO I just want to encourage you to write and have fun and make it all your own!! Don't worry - you ARE interesting!

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009