Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I thought I loved you then...


I've been loving it when my blogger-friends do flashback posts! No matter what the topic is or how far "back" goes, I just love memories.

This is one of my personal favs.

For our first "real" date (we hung out with friends and family a lot before he actually took me somewhere and paid for it :0)), we took a trip in the old '68 Convertible up at the Waccatee Zoo in Conway, SC. If you have never heard of it, or been for a visit, let me tell you- it is a diamond in the rough! The animals are spunky, yet seemingly out of place. You know they're treated well, but the lion is quite temperamental and tends to spray his guests. One of the monkey's threw peanuts at us. The entire trip was HIGH-larious!

In general, the setting was practically as awkward as we felt; holding hands in public for the first time, just having become "official" the night before... such sweet memories! I'm so glad Christy took and sent me this picture!

No comments:

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009