Friday, December 25, 2009

Tis the Season!

So, apparently I've gotten carried away.... and then WAY behind on this blog! Note to self: I'd love a new blog look! One that is MUCH more picture friendly, and perhaps, PLAIN! I lika da' white space! Any suggestions on where to find such a domain... or a layout?

Now- to the point of today, yesterday, the rest of this week, and for that matter, all this month: MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'd love to post and update on all the goings on this month, including our very first showers!

Earlier this month my very-much-with-child matron of honor and a few of my awesome bridesmaids threw me a DIY shower to get started on all those favors and decorations I'm dreaming of making myself. And several other FABULOUS souls threw us a Christmas party/ cocktail-tease shower! It was an incredibly fun set of inaugural wedding events!

As soon as I get over my lethargy from cookie-induced comas and return from my fat-cation, I will post some Christmas pics from our festivities. Until then... enjoy the rest of your weekend! God bless us! Everyone!

No comments:

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009