Thursday, September 17, 2009

What a dress!!!

Found this dress tonight! I haven't decided if it will be my rehearsal dinner dress or my getaway dress- but it's AMAZING! It looks fab on me and I already own the perfect pumps to go with it, compliments of cousin Rach, Matron of Honor extraordinaire, and her previous fabulous wedding! (yes, you may zoom in on the photo to see ALL of its fabulosity!).

I've also been looking at DIY bouquet and boutonniere ideas as well. I'm a big fan of fresh flowers, but florists are just too pricey and fresh flowers are overrated, especially for this outdoor shin-dig in the heat of late June! I have several ideas in mind, and these are the closest pics I can find to what I'm thinking about. What I've yet to figure out is- how LONG will this project take?


I'm really liking the button boutonnieres for my little guys who are greeting my guests and I like the look of the other ribbon flowers for the groomsmen, but I'm also digging the single stem stuck through the lapel for the guys as well.... hmmmm.


These fabric bouquets just blow me away! My FAV is the one with the smaller ribbon flowers, although the other appears to be more realistic- as far as flowers go... just can't decide!

No comments:

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009