Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a sweet alternative

It's been a really good summer, to say the very least. Especially right now since I'm kind of in between jobs and actually able to enjoy a day or two of freedom.

But it is hot! I mean sticky, sweaty, humid-ly hot! Good ole' South Carolina hotness!

And unfortunately, summer school classes have not afforded me much time for any really good, regular workout schedule.... so I've been a tad lax in that department. Sue me. I know to call a spade a spade, or in this case, a spare a spare (and we're speaking tires here). So I'm thankful that I'm re-establishing some type of schedule that includes the necessary gym time.

Meanwhile, this hotness makes me wanna eat all the cold stuff I can get my hands on! Particularly cereal. Here are my all time favs! And I'm convinced they're gonna get me through shedding these few acquired lbs if I eat them in place of one meal a day, in moderation with skim, 1%, or soy milk of course...

I would even venture to say that:
I like these cereals SO much, that they could actually deter me from eating, say.... this-
But not for very long. So I had better get to the gym, 'cause I'm planning on making this puppy real soon!

1 comment:

User Not Found said...

EXCUSE ME, MA'AM, tis time to start the wedding posts! get 'em rollin' girl!

 

ANNA-logies Design by Insight © 2009